- □ This paper has not been and will not be published in any other journal.
- □ This paper follows the format of the association, is less than 12 pages long, including figures and tables (4 pages for a short paper), and has a two-column layout.
- □ This paper includes a cover page, a Korean abstract, an English abstract, keywords, main text, appendix, and references in the correct order. Each page has a consecutive page number.
- □ The cover page includes the title, authors, affiliation of all authors, identifies the corresponding author, and provides contact information for the corresponding author (phone number, e-mail address, and mobile number).
Abstract and key words
- □ An abstract in Korean and English is provided and is less than 500 words long.
- □ Fewer than 5 keywords are provided and they are written in English.
- □ The reference number is written next to the quote.
- □ The chapter numbers are written in Roman numerals (I, II, III, IV…) and subheading numbers are written in Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3, 4…).
- □ Sufficient Korean literature is referenced in the paper.
- □ Only the references used in the main text are included in the reference list and these are numbered according to their order of appearance.
- □ All reference citations follow the correct format indicated in the submission regulations.
Figures and tables
- □ All figures and tables are written both in Korean and English, and when written in English, the first letter of the very first word is capitalized.
- □ All figure legends include both a title and a detailed explanation to help in understanding what the figure depicts.
- □ All tables are self-explanatory and do not repeat the content from figures or sources included in the main text.
* Check each box after confirming that the statement is true.
The authors of this paper have confirmed the above items, following the submission regulations of the Journal of Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science(JKIEES), and are requesting publication of this paper.